There are many Candida cleanse methods and products out there and quite honestly some are effective and others are a waste of time and money.
If you have been suffering with Candida and are wanting to cleanse the microorganisms from your body there are certain steps that must be followed.
A general rule of thumb would be to look at what the method tells you to do to find relief.
Don’t Be Fooled
If the Candida Cleanse instructs you to just take a pill daily without telling you to change your diet in any way, then that method should be avoided.
There are no easy fixes when it comes to cleansing Candida yeast from your system. But, in the same sense any program that would tell you to starve yourself isn’t good either because you may cut down the yeast in your body, but you also will be killing yourself in the process.
5 Proven Candida Cleanse Steps
- The Candida Eliminating Diet: The number one method to cleansing Candida is a proper diet. A good eating plan is based in solid nutrition and cuts out sugars, refined carbs, processed foods, and other ingredients that can encourage yeast growth.
A good diet plan will be manageable as well, meaning it’s possible to carry out.
- Probiotics: Replenishing the good bacteria in your system is essential. These bacteria are responsible for much of your immunity and for proper digestion. Natural foods rich in probiotics like kefir can transform your body into an environment where this fungus can’t thrive.
Prebiotic foods are also important because they are the food source for the good bacteria living in your gut.
- Herbs: There are many natural herbs that naturally inhibit the growth of fungus. These supplements are an important part of the candida cleanse process, but they need to be used along with a good diet plan.
If you are still consuming a lot of sugar, all the herbs in the world won’t do much good.
- Detox: Some people find that starting the Candida cleanse process with a detox is a good way to start. Detox’s usually involve a period of time where foods are heavily restricted. Some involve drinking lemon juice, some involve only eating raw foods, and others incorporate detoxifying herbs.
Whichever detox method you use, remember that a candida diet must be started afterwards or the yeast will return as soon as you begin your old eating habits.
- Prescription Anti-fungals: Nystatin and other anti-fungals may be necessary in very severe cases to eliminate extreme Candida overgrowth. Once again a proper diet must be followed after the Candida cleanse if lasting results are desired. If you return to your old lifestyle, the yeast will also return.
Cleansing Candida is Possible
I can’t stress enough that a good Candida cleanse will involve a little hard work because it involves changing bad eating habits.
Sugar and carbs are very addictive and people really have trouble breaking that dependence.
Some people may benefit from starting slowly, making small changes, and working their way up to no sugar instead of quitting everything cold turkey.
Whichever Candida cleanse method you choose, just know that hundreds of thousands of people have found relief from yeast overgrowth by using the methods discussed above.
Click Here for the best Candida cleanse diet plans
See Also: Digestive System Cleanse